- Welcome to Broadbottom Church of England Primary school. We here at Broadbottom believe that, apart from home, school is the most important influence in a child's life; fostering friendships; building confidence; nurturing talents and encouraging achievements.
The Broadbottom community is a lively and happy one in which supportive relationships between adults and children, older and younger pupils, thrive at all levels.
Headteacher: Mrs Esther Bland
BEd(hons) NPQH NNEB
Severe Weather message
At Broadbottom C of E Primary we celebrate uniqueness and diversity, whilst being proud of being a Christian Community School.
- We aim to:
- Love our God, our environment, each other and ourselves.
- Cherish our pupils, acting as their champions. Providing them with safe yet challenging opportunities to learn, blossom and grow.
- Care the most by educating the best. Have high expectations of all.
- Surround ourselves with fun, laughter, positivity and happiness. Create a place where memories are made.
- Trust each other to act with integrity and to forgive when we make mistakes.
- Love Learning and Love Life.
*Our whole school attendance is currently 97.05%
Thanks to everybody who helped to raise £184 for Comic Relief on Friday 13th March, we dressed in red, sold cakes and bookmarks in aid of this great cause.
We would like to say a big thank you for all the support for our cake sale which raised £43 which has been donated to NSCC (National Society for Crohns and Colitis).
Parent Reminder: If your child has to attend a pre-arranged medical appointment please send in the appointment card or letter to the School Office.
To view the advice for parents and carers on cyberbullying information please click here
Hosted by: ICT-Hub | © Broadbottom Church of England Primary School