Broadbottom CE Primary School promises to provide a happy, safe, Christian environment for all pupils to flourish and develop talents, interests, excellent learning attitudes and behaviours.
Our intention is for the learning journey to maximise full academic, social, emotional and physical potentials. We aim to develop life skills, tolerance and resilience, in a school environment that cherishes individuality and positively encourages pupils to shine.
“Let your light shine,” Matthew 5:16
With Christianity at the heart of our intentions, we aim to:
- Strengthen the spirituality of staff and pupils, whilst creating a culture of high expectations, that is mindful of health and wellbeing
- Provide high quality teaching and learning, that develops individual potential and enriches pupil’s lives
- Engage in partnerships that support and serve the school community
- Continue to review and challenge the curriculum for our pupils, to ensure it is relevant for their future workforce needs
- Continually improve performance through evaluation of practice
- Equip children and families with the knowledge, skills, independence and resilience to face future challenges
- Instil traditional values of hard work, courtesy, respect and good behaviour
- Nurture an understanding of how special and unique we are in the eyes of God
- Broaden our knowledge and understanding of world issues and develop courageous advocates who will help others shine
- Link our heritage with overseas charities to support others, as our local community has been supported in the past