We are very proud of our school uniform and badge, which was designed by one of our pupils. School uniform is an important part of our school identity and we insist that all children wear it. The school colour is burgundy.
Please ensure that all items of clothing and footwear are marked clearly with your child’s name.
School Uniform includes:
- Burgundy Sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black shoes (no trainers)
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore
- Black shorts, white t-shirt and plimsolls for gymnastics and dance
- Track suit and trainers for outdoor sport
(PE kit to be kept in school in a PE bag, not plastic please)
Other items are available, but not compulsory.
- Yellow gingham dress (Summer)
- Burgundy waterproof jacket
- Burgundy Fleece
- Burgundy reversible fleece/waterproof
- Burgundy sun-hat
- Set of PE kit in burgundy pump bag
Health and Safety regulations insist that earrings are removed for PE/Dance lessons, and your child should remove them personally. If your child has pierced ears then only studs should be worn. Children should not wear jewellery at school, although a watch is allowed.
As our school site is very chilly, it is always a good idea if your child has a coat for playtimes.
School Uniform can be purchased from Kids Stop or My Clothing on-line:
49 Market Street
Telephone:0161 368 4500
To view the My Clothing website, please click here to view.
My Clothing donates 5% of sales on all products bought from our schools web page directly back to school