At Broadbottom CE (VC) Primary, we use Active Tameside to deliver sport, dance, swimming and gymnastics.
Active Tameside has successfully supported PE and school sport in the majority of Tameside schools for over 20 years. The programme engages over 11,000 young people each week within the school setting or in one of our Active centres across Tameside.
The main areas of the Active Education programme are as follows:
- PE – Coaches in Schools programme
- Bikeability – road safety cycling programme
- School swimming – curriculum
- Healthy eating and family cooking programmes
- Mental health and physical activity programmes
- Little Bikers – early years Pre-pedal programme
- British Cycling – Go-ride school and community programme